Sunday, January 17, 2010

Welcome New Follower Gerard



Welcome Gerard Gravallese, a new member of the Soundtrack family. Gerard, who lives in Seattle, made the decision to follow the blog, and I want to take the opportunity to say hello, and hope we learn a bit more about you in the coming posts. Although Gerard doesn't have a blog of his own, I hope he'll stop by and enjoy the fun people we have here.

Also, I wanted to take the chance to thank everyone for for the support. On Friday, January 15, the clicker ticked past 50,000 page views, another amazing milestone for the blog. To celebrate this I searched around for the perfect song to express my appreciation, and came up a bit short. I thought I would go in a different direction, and just surfed for a bit, both my iTunes and YouTube, and came up with a song I thought would be an interesting choice for the world in which we live. So here is Midge Ure singing Dear God.

2 comments:

  1. Great choice of song. I've not heard this song before. I quite like Midge Ure especially with his positive lyrics and songs...he was also a big part of Band Aid....

    ReplyDelete
  2. SteveA, I love Midge - still listen to the Ultravox CDs - and I still think he is very hot.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails