Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Music - Hurts




I can't tell you how grateful I am for my Twitter friend @xolondon. He has turned me on to another group I like, a Manchester, England, duo called Hurts. Singer Theo Hutchcraft and synthesiser Adam Anderson hail from the city that gave us The Smiths, Buzzcocks, Joy Division and New Order. Hurts certainly show off their roots similar to the last two bands, also synth-based pop/dance music. Recently signed to the Sony UK label, hopefully they will be releasing something soon. From what I can find on the web, they have two videos, and here they are:

Wonderful Life



Blood, Tears & Gold


You can find them on the web here.

2 comments:

  1. Wow - they are timeless to look at. Manchester - great place for music - don't forget the Stone Roses and EMF and James.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SteveA, yes, a great look, and I loke the sound, too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails