Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome Miss Hunter

I thought I would take the chance to welcome a new follower, Miss Hunter. She hails from North Carolina, and likes reading and music, and all things North Carolinian. That means Duke and University of North Carolina basketball, and Clay Aiken. Miss Hunter doesn't have a blog herself, but seems to enjoy stopping here from time to time. She also doesn't have a picture of herself, so I had to rethink my now introduction, and this is what I came up with.

Since I welcome Miss Hunter, and all my followers, with open arms, it seems only appropriate in Miss Hunter's case to do the same. So here are the magnificent voices of Clay and Kelly Clarkson singing Open Arms.



Indeed, Miss Hunter, welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails