Friday, January 15, 2010

New Video - There Is A Light (Smiths Cover)



I never worry when I hear Daniel J. Cartier is covering a song. For one thing, he has great taste when he is picking the music, and another, he just has a tendency to blow me away. But to take on Morrissey and the Smiths, well, that is a tall order. There is no cause for worry, because Daniel covers the iconic There Is A Light That Never Goes Out just beautifully. In fact, he is brilliant, and left my skin tingling.



For more about Daniel Cartier, check out his website here.

4 comments:

  1. It's funny - but I was just looking for a Smiths song today on itunes. Love them and I was just thinking about doing a post on Morrissey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonder Man, but he sounds so wonderful.

    Steve, I love it too!

    SteveA, great minds, I guess. LOL

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails