Saturday, January 2, 2010

REPORT - Shane Mack - I Want a CD




Another of my favorite singer/songwriters is Shane Mack, a gorgeous blond with a stunning voice, and an injured soul. As far as I know, Shane has yet to release a CD, but I had found him a few years ago on MySpace, and DL'ed his music. He had several songs I loved, but I was especially fond of 'Lie To Me,' I mean, we've all been there, haven't we?



Then the song was on the soundtrack to the movie 'Shelter,' which is a great movie BTW with some beautiful boys, and was released by HERE! Shane has a couple more songs on that soundtrack, including 'More Than This' and 'I Like That.' They are also excellent, but some of his other songs just speak to me so much more. There is 'Wreckage' - he has an acoustic version I purchased from SnoCap on his MySpace page - and 'Clean' - another acoustic version that makes me think - and 'Last Train Better' - a great song that plays with sanity and tempo - and 'If I Stay' - a gorgeous love song that has lines like 'It hurts if I stay, but it's worse if I stay...away.' Damn.



So, when do I get to buy my Shane Mack CD? I want it!

3 comments:

  1. I love Shane, too... and Shelter. What an amazing film! Lie To Me is such a great song. Thanks for mentioning them here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anon, thank you for stopping by. I love Shane's music, and have been awaiting an album for too long now. Such an amazing talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the film, I loved the songs and I too wanted to get that "unexistant" Shane Mack's CD. So as I could not buy it I ended up spending hours digging in internet trying to find more songs... And I did and so I finally got to own this compilation... Enjoy!

    http://www.torrenthound.com/hash/693ff2304594d5bed5c4c39ec2a87c978f7285c5/torrent-info/Shane-Mack--Lie-To-Me-Compilation-

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails