Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Love Resurrection - Alison Moyet

alison moyet alison moyet
alison moyet

I love her so very much, her voice is just incredible. So, in getting ready to celebrate Easter, I thought it a perfect time to post her resurrection song, Love Resurrection. Fresh off her success with Yazoo [better known as Yaz here in the Sates], Alison released Alf, an incredible solo debut. This was the first single, released in 1984. It made it to #10 on the UK single chart, and broke into the Top 100 on the US Chart. I remember seeing this video and running out to buy the album!

4 comments:

  1. OMG - I love her! I so do! I consider myself so lucky to see her live in concert last year. It was one of her first ones back, first number was a bit shaky, then oh my word, that voice was perfect, so wonderful.

    She has a sound and quality that is second to none, it's such a pleasure to hear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You KNOW how much I love me some Alf. Thanks for posting this.

    XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jason, I am jealous! Her voice is something special.

    David, I know you loves her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her voice!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails