Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday Morning with Casey Stratton



As I said recently, Casey Stratton was my first music post on this blog. I had only recently chatted with him, and was aware of his music through YouTube, so when I had the chance, I asked him what album should be my first purchase, he told me to buy Standing On The Edge, a great album, and I have been a fan since. So this Sunday morning, I bring you some music from Casey, two songs he recently put out on YouTube. The first is Rising Sun, from his album The Crossing.



Casey also has put out a selection of cover songs as part of a bi-weekly podcast. Casey posted The Last Day of Our Acquaintance by Sinead O'Connor just last week, and thought I'd share it.



For more from Casey Stratton, visit his official website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails