Tuesday, March 2, 2010

New Video - SIRPAUL - Killer




Well, he's done it again. SIRPAUL has released a video for the song Killer from the album Objectified, available on iTunes here. I have been a fan of his for some time, following a rather interesting musical journey, one with twists and turns that have always kept me wanting more. The song, with the driving beat and infecting hook demands you move, starting with the shoulder roll in my office chair. And the visual imagery is arresting, fascinating, confusing and beautiful, often at the same time. Utilizing the lighting to almost make the handsome singer unrecognizable, the story starts with jewel red blood on the floor, and begins a hallucinogenic journey with extra limbs and strumming fingers. Who is the 'killer'?






Killer from SIRPAUL on Vimeo.



I am also thrilled to announce that SIRPAUL has agreed to an interview with yours truly, so I am compiling questions. If there is anything you'd like to know about him, leave the question in a comment, or drop me a line. I hope to have it ready to go by the end of the month. If you'd like to find out more about SIRPAUL before that, you can check out his recently updated website here or follow him on Twitter here.

3 comments:

  1. Blah Blah Blah - CONGRATULATIONS on winning the 2010 Bloggie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAY TO GO HOWARD ON YOUR AWARD!!! CONGRATS,
    TUGBOAT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Behr, thanks so much!

    Sam, thank you! I appreciate your stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails