Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day - Jay Brannan




I thought we might go on a little tour of Dublin with Jay Brannan, a Soundtrack favorite, as he arrives there for a gig. We are on the plane with him, do a quick tour, and then go to Crawdaddy's with him. There is a taste of the other acts playing there, and finally we get to see him play Molly Malone in Dublin. Dear God, that boy has such a gorgeous voice.



For more on Jay, visit his official website here. If you like his voice, buy his music, and go see him performing live when he is in your area. He will not disappoint.

4 comments:

  1. He is so talented. I really like his music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael, I so agree. I love him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love him...& I love him!
    CAN'T HAVE IT ALL is an all time fave!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like his voice, his style and his lyrics, very moving and touching. He's touring again as well, only a few shows though which is a shame.

    -

    Saturday May 15
    Paris, FR

    Sunday May 16
    London, UK


    Wednesday May 19
    Amsterdam, NL

    TBA
    NYC, NY
    pending confirmation

    Tuesday June 15
    Los Angeles, CA


    Wednesday June 16
    San Francisco, CA

    Friday June 18
    Chicago, IL

    See Jay's facebook page for more dtls.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails