Sunday, March 28, 2010

New Follower - Kallie

new follower,kallie

I'd like to welcome Kallie to the Soundtrack family. She hails from Colorado, and has her own blog, Beware the Moxiesaurus. There you can read about her "love of dinosaurs, fuzzy creatures, a full moon, pop punk, pineapple and police mysteries." Stop by and give her a big hug hello.

To welcome Kallie, I thought I would use the traditional greeting, a music video, this time out being one of my favorite Blondie songs, Call Me. The song was a hit in 1980, helped out by the inclusion in the soundtrack for the Richard Gere movie American Gigolo. Hard to believe that was 30 years ago.

3 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks for the shout out! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonder Man, I really like it, too.

    Kallie, you are welcome. Thanks for the kind words.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails