Saturday, March 20, 2010

Saturday Rocks - Eric Himan



I have seen Eric Himan on many occasions, and he never ceases to amaze me. His voice and charisma have blown me away since the first time I heard him, and is only magnified when you see him in person.In the following clip, he sings three songs. The first is one he had written, Bartender. That is followed by two covers, Umbrella by Rihanna, and Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis.




Also, a tidbit of Eric & the Adams at SXSW in Asutin, TX. They do make me laugh! The band is Eric with the brother/sister team of Angel Adams and Jimmy Adams.



As I said, you should see Eric performing live, for he is a gifted performer. This is pulled from Eric's website here. YOu whould check ou tthe dates on his website for the latest information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails