Wednesday, March 10, 2010

AI9 Boys Preempted This Evening



This evening, Tim Urban (pictured above) will be performing along with the other men in the Top 16 of American Idol. I am once again running that picture of Tim because I seriously do not expect him to last much longer in the competition [although I have been wrong before!] and figured I would try to get some mileage out of it, and I do appreciate a boy who can bring the pretty. Anyway, I will not be covering the boys this evening, as I will be attending the funeral of my cousin, Jackie DePre. Instead, there is a post coming this evening I would like to dedicate in Jackie's honor. Once I get home, I might try catching the videos at Rickey.Org. I hope to return to our regularly scheduled posts next week.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails