Sunday, March 7, 2010

In The Life - March 2010



I am a huge fan of the In The Life series that runs on PBS. It is an important source as well as a resource for the community.The programming varies from informative to heartwarming, and always worth watching. This is a trailer for the March episode.



They are just starting a series that will visit each state to talk about the LGBT issues for each. They start with Ohio.



To find out more about In The Life, click here. It is a wonderful resource for the LGBT community, creating a strong library for current and future generations. If you can, think about giving money to them and click the 'Donate Now' button on the site. You can also fill in your zip code and find when the monthly installment will be playing in your area. I know I made a donation to keep this program coming.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the info Howard. We like to support PBS as a rule, but because we don't have TV, I didn't know about this GLBTQ programming. I've added it to my important links section.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails