Friday, June 4, 2010

Five on the 5th - June 2010

five on the fifth

Another month has arrived, and Stephen Chapman's fantastic and fun Five on the 5th posts, and I am again taking part in the festivities.

5 on the fifth: You take 5 photographs on the 5th of the month (or the days leading up to the 5th) - post a comment on Stephen's blog with your name, location and link to the site containing your photos and Stephen updates the blog entry with your information. Remember to mention his blog on your own site so that your visitors get to see the other contributions.
Check into Stephen's blog on the first of the month, where he will post the subject of the month's study, which you can accept for decide to go in another direction. Stephen's blog is located here. He is always looking for suggest for the next topic, so stop by and let him know your thoughts. This month, the theme is Look Up.

I know I am a little early this month, but it is the 5th at Stephen's house!

5onthe5th,june,2010
When you are living on a farm, you might look up to the cupola of the barn and see a bird or two there.

5onthe5th,june,2010
You might also look up to the top of the privacy fence around the manure pile, and see something growing.

5onthe5th,june,2010
If you look even higher, the hawks circling the area looking for food is not unusual.

5onthe5th,june,2010
Visiting my sister's house in New Jersey, you can look up through the trees and catch the sky.

5onthe5th,june,2010
Sometimes you can get lucky, and catch a bee flying next to a bird perched on the barn roof.

9 comments:

  1. Nice pics. I love the shot of the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wildlife! yes. Pete and I were out with the Former Bitch (our german shepherd dog) and I think my pheromones need adjusting, the number of flying creatures which alighted on me.

    It's always the same - I'm always the one who get bitten most!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the tree photo, it look so vibrant! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New Leaf, Thank you. Like your shots, too!

    My Time, Your shots were great, too.

    Jason, thank you! I loved yours!

    Mickey, thank you so much! Yes, sometimes nature bites...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics of the birds. Bryn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks!! I enjoy yours as well.

    I'm sure I'll see you again next month!

    Best -
    Darci
    (i am witness)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bryn, thanks so much!

    dig, till next month...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails