Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday Morning with Kristin Chenoweth

kristin chenoweth

Hey, I know I just posted about Ms. Chenoweth last Monday, (if you missed it, click here) but there was a few videos I was dying to use that I just didn't have the room for - there was so much good music from which to choose! So, without further ado, here is Kristin Chenoweth singing The Girl in 14G. Her vocal abilities are most definitely on display, and are amazing. The song can be found on her 2000 album Let Yourself Go, which you should rush out to buy!



From the same album, you can also find If You Hadn't But You Did. The song was originally from the 1951 musical Two On The Aisle.



And here she is singing Glitter And Be Gay from Leonard Bernstein's brilliant operetta, Candide.

2 comments:

  1. Let Yourself Go is one of my favorite albums, and to hear Kristin sing 14G live is quite the treat!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails