Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sing For Hope - Play Me, I'm Yours

sing for hope,play me,i'm yours
sing for hope,play me,i'm yours

Sing For Hope is a non-profit organization that mobilizes professional artists in volunteer service programs that benefit schools, hospitals and communities. From June 21 until July 5, Sing for Hope takes music to the streets with Play Me, I’m Yours, a public art project that will bring 60 pianos to the parks and public spaces of New York City. The Play Me, I’m Yours “street pianos” will be placed throughout the city’s five boroughs to be played by all who pass by. The following video is the first promotion of the new program. It features Tituss Burgess, Nathan Gunn, Monica Yunus, Diana Degarmo, Kyle Riabko, Ace Young, Kevin Mambo and Nial Djuliarso



For more about Sing For Hope, check out their official website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails