Thursday, June 10, 2010

Matt Fishel - Football Song




I don't know if I have the words that could adequately describe my love for this song and video. When I ran across it on his MySpace page - yes, I still go on MySpace - I instantly fell in love with it, and with Matt Fishel. When I saw the video, I swear I almost peed my pants. Literally. So I searched around and purchased what I could, including the Coming Out EP, which is a prized possession. I have to say, Matt has made much good music, but in this, he hit perfection. So here is Football Song. It is about to be released as a single, I hope all who can afford it will do so as soon as they can.



To give a listen to more great music from Matt Fishel, visit his MySpace page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails