Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sunday Night with Theo Tams

theo tams
theo tams

It should come as no surprise to anyone paying attention that I am a big Theo Tams fan. He's had some news lately, like he is going overseas to perform, which is very exciting. I am hoping that means he might be able to be a bit easier to access his music here in the States, cause I would love to hear it on my radio! And his latest single, Manhattan Blue, is doing well on the charts - his 'old' single, Wait for You, is apparently still on the Canadian charts for over 30-some weeks! And he has a show coming up next weekend in Toronto, which should be a great time for all my fellow fans enjoy muchly. Since I won't be making it to that show, I thought I would pick up some clips from a recent show Tigger was kind enough to video for me - hey, I know she did it for all Theo's fans, but I like to think it was just for me... So here are a few songs from his May 25, 2010, show in Toronto. The first two are both original songs by Theo, starting with Better Than The Last Time, which I really like.



Just A Little Longer is the second original, and like the first, it is just a lovely song. Theo also announced they were starting work on a second album, and I would hope both songs would be on it.



Theo does a magnificent cover of Jann Arden's Good Mother. the song is so engaging, so sweet and tender, and he sings it beautifully.



For more on Theo, check out his official website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails