Thursday, June 10, 2010

Casey Stratton - For Reasons Unexplained

Casey Stratton
Casey Stratton

Despite being aware of him for some time, I managed to not have a single Casey album in my collection. He has been so prolific as an artist, I was a bit intimidated by the catalog. Since I had seen him on Twitter, I decided to solve the problem, and ask him which album to purchase first. Instead of treating me with disdain, he told me, and he was right, Standing At The Edge is a great album, and it was not my last purchase. But it was the first album reviewed on this blog, and so both it and Casey hold a special place in my heart. From that album, here is For Reasons Unexplained.



Check out the pictures and msuic on his official website here.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I so agree, I just love Casey, and Standing At The Edge is brilliant. It's the first of his albums that I bought also, but certainly not the last. Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate, it is a brilliant album. But so much great music with Casey.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails