Thursday, June 10, 2010

Tom Goss - Rise


The first time I saw Tom performing, I will admit to being disappointed at first, for I was hoping Aiden James would be opening for Eric again. So when it was this cute kid I didn't know, I was thrown. In fact, my niece and I had a discussion about him, since I thought he was some str8 frat boy, while Mandy had a much better sense of Gaydar. But as the music went on, I found myself forgetting all the rest, and really liking him. Especially one song in particular. Well, many concerts later, I can say I not only love his music, but I truly enjoy the person as well. And I find it hard to pass up a chance to see him when I can, to enjoy the music and to get a chance to chat with one of the nicest people I have ever met. Oh, and that song I really liked at that first show? It is Rise, still one of my favorite songs of Tom's. The lyrics, they are just beautiful.

Check out Tom's official website here.


Related Posts with Thumbnails