Thursday, June 10, 2010

Tom Goss - Rise

Photobucket
Photobucket

The first time I saw Tom performing, I will admit to being disappointed at first, for I was hoping Aiden James would be opening for Eric again. So when it was this cute kid I didn't know, I was thrown. In fact, my niece and I had a discussion about him, since I thought he was some str8 frat boy, while Mandy had a much better sense of Gaydar. But as the music went on, I found myself forgetting all the rest, and really liking him. Especially one song in particular. Well, many concerts later, I can say I not only love his music, but I truly enjoy the person as well. And I find it hard to pass up a chance to see him when I can, to enjoy the music and to get a chance to chat with one of the nicest people I have ever met. Oh, and that song I really liked at that first show? It is Rise, still one of my favorite songs of Tom's. The lyrics, they are just beautiful.



Check out Tom's official website here.

3 comments:

  1. I wish I lived closer to DC so I could see Tom more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cubby, I hear you. I just love the guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you used to hate me Howard. That hurts my heart...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails