Monday, November 23, 2009

News - Christopher Dallman's Sad Britney

christopher dallman,over my headchristopher dallman,over my head

Christopher Dallman, the talented singer/songwriter who released Never Was not too long ago [click here], has another EP on iTunes starting tomorrow. The new release is named Sad Britney, a collection of melancholy Britney Spears songs inspired by the hidden song on Never Was, an amazing cover of ...Baby One More Time. If Sad Britney is as good as I think, I will be a very happy fan!

Christopher Dallman

Until I have more info on the new EP, or something to share with you, here is Christopher Dallman covering Michael Jackson's Human Nature.



And here is a quick video I did for the ....Baby One More Time version Christopher did for Never Was.



For more about Christopher, check out his website here. You can also follow him on Twitter here.

3 comments:

  1. Love that rendition!
    I may like Sad Britney more than I like Regular Britney.
    Who am I kidding? I loathe Regular Britney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonder Man, yes, I really love it.

    Bob, you will LOVE Sad Britney. I know I do.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails