Sunday, November 8, 2009

News - New Friends and New GLEE



Although a bit late with this, I would like to welcome Lee Waters to the blog. Lee is a nice guy, and a great musician. He is a member of the duo Archy & Mehitabel, and you can listen to some of the music here. I came across Lee on Twitter and like his music, and look forward to posting about it some time. See, you never can tell where you might find good music.

Once again I would like to thank everyone who stsops by, especially those who take the time to leave a comment or to follow the blog.

I am looking forward to the return of GLEE this week to my television. The episode is named Wheels, and will include the songs Defying Gravity and Dancing With Myself. Here is an audio preview.



There is also a video clip of Artie singing Dancing With Myself on After Elton you can see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails