Tuesday, November 24, 2009

New Music - Sad Britney on iTunes

christopher dallman

What can I say? Buy it! This EP, with four songs including ...Baby One More Time are beyond fantastic!

christopher dallman

Christopher Dallman does melancholy Britney Spears might seem an odd choice, but leave it to Christopher to mine beyond the obvious humor and find the jewel in the pop music of Pop Princess Spears. Starting with Gimme More, the stripped down acoustic guitar adds more depth to the song, and Dallman's voice adds more urgency than than Brit could ever offer. The drive of the acoustic sound continues on Radar, with the 'I get that tingle, I wanna mingle' certainly keeps with the eerie yet sexy vibe to the song. Christopher keeps the sexy going on with Toxic. He claims the song as his own, making it more of a journey filled with love and lust, whispering the knowledge of a doomed relationship. And then there is ...Baby One More Time, with the horns mixed with the guitar to amplify the longing in Dallman's voice. Indeed, I am just crazy about this collection, and all four-songs for under $4, you can't go wrong. As much as I loved ...Baby One More Time the minute I heard it, I am now torn between Toxic and Radar being my favorite. Or maybe it's Gimme More. Damn you, Christopher Dallman! Buy it now, here is the link. If iTunes isn't working for you, try this alternative site here.

4 comments:

  1. I am checking this out as soon as I get home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael, I would advise you purchasing this. I listened to it non-stop once I bought it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it but it's availiable in the UK yet !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. David, thanks for stopping by! I spoke with Christopher, and he gave me another place you can download.
    http://christopherdallman.bandcamp.com/

    Hope you buy it, I am still crazy about all four songs!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails