Wednesday, November 11, 2009

News Update - Eric & the Adams



According to Jabbberbox TV [link here], Eric & the Adams will debut their first video next Monday.
A new music video by Eric And The Adams is expected to arrive here on JabberboxTV, Monday, November 16. The video is a prelude to their debut CD scheduled for release on December 8th. We are working to secure an interview with the band to air in connection with the launch of their new video...STAY TUNED!!! In the meantime, go become a fan on myspace at www.myspace.com/ericandtheadams
I'm kinda hoping it is for the song Sugar You Ain't So Sweet, the song previewed on KMOD recently. I really loved it. And speaking of KMOD, I got a tweet that Eric & the Adams will be visiting DJs Phil & Brent on Friday morning. You can listen to the station online. And I am still waiting for news on the tour so I can buy my tickets to see Eric Himan, Angel Adams and Jimmy Adams rock it out live!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails