Sunday, November 22, 2009

Great Music - Tom Goss - Legacy of You

world cafe live,tom goss
tom goss,world cafe live
tom goss,world cafe live
Photos of Tom Goss by me at World Cafe Live May 20, 2008

Well, I am at a Tom Goss show tonight at the Live Cafe in Philadelphia, so I thought I would set it up so you can hear on of my favorite songs by Tom while I am listening to him singing live. This is Legacy of You, a gorgeous song that actually made me cry the first time I heard it. It is on his Back To Love CD.



Thanks to MillersBandPromote for the clip. I will be reporting on the show in the coming days, and look forward to seeing Tom once again. In the meantime, you can find his official website here.

3 comments:

  1. Great post Howard. Greg and I are going to see him in Cincinnati (Mason, OH) on Dec. 1. We're looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Larry, that is great! I love Tom - such a great guy as well as a talented performer. Be sure to stick arround a little bit after the show and talk to Tom - if you buy a CD, he will sign it for you. And tell him I said hello! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Howard. Hadn't heard of Tom Goss but will have to check him out. Thanks for sharing. I found your blog while searching for something.

    Since its relevant here and you might find it fun/useful. I also wanted to give a plug for a site Ive been working on that helps people share songs with their friends.

    http://www.myradeo.com Its free, easy and there's no account signup. Login with Facebook. Check it out if you get a chance. Hope you like it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails