Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Night Party - Terrence Trent D'Arby

 photo TerenceTrentDarby_zps47d869dc.jpg

The late 80s belonged to Terrence Trent D'Arby, and American recording in the UK with a soulful rock groove and a growl to his voice. His debut in 1987, 'Introducing The Hardline According To Terrence Trent D'Arby', included the hits "Sign Your Name (Across My Heart)" and "Wishing Well", the latter reaching number 1 on the Billboard charts in the US. But one of the songs I loved was "Dance Little Sister", which made it to #30 on the charts, but is rocked and growled my socks off. And it didn't hurt he was gorgeous and sexy.



For more about D'Arby, find his official website.

2 comments:

  1. OMG, my Trence Trent D'arby cassette eventually wore out - we played it so much in my dorm at Penn State it finally just gave up.

    XOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you! God, I loved it, too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails