Thursday, November 19, 2009

New Video - Jay Brannan - Cranberry High

Jay Brannan

Handsome Jay Brannan went to see The Cranberries in concert yesterday, and I was following his Twitter and giggling to myself as I watched a singer/songwriter go all fangrllllly over a favorite of his.



I remember the first time I went to see Jay in concert, and was so excited I would finally get to see the guy live I had loved on YouTube and on CD. So seeing him so on edge just warms my heart. Once he got home, he did a YouTube video as he basked in the post-Cranberries glow.



For more on Jay, visit his website here.

2 comments:

  1. I really like his stuff. Very talented guy. I have a few songs on my iPod.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael, I love his stuff too. If he comes near you, go see him. I've been twice, and it is worth it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails