Sunday, November 22, 2009

New Video - Adam Joseph - Finally

Adam Joseph
Adam Joseph Adam Joseph
Adam Joseph Adam Joseph
Adam Joseph Adam Joseph

The fabulous Adam Joseph has released a new song and video and I am excited. I have been a fan since the release of his fantastic How I Seem To Be a couple years ago. His Flow With Your Soul is amazing (see it here), as are many other songs. So he posted a video on YouTube of Finally, the old CeCe Peniston disco hit that was also featured in Priscilla Queen of the Desert.



So nice to see a young gay man coming out and making a statement about marriage equality. Not that Adam has ever stepped away from taking a bold step, as he did with the song and video of Faggotty Attention [which can been seen in the previous link]. He is also an amazing singer, as you can tell on the song You're Mine, from his first album.



For more about Adam, you can go to his website here. You can also download How I Seem To Be from Amazon.com for under $9 by clicking here. I am very glad to have my copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails