Tuesday, November 24, 2009

New Video - Wes Carr - Love Is An Animal

Wes Carr
Wes Carr

I am a little late with this post, but I really like the song a lot. Australian Wes Carr released Love Is An Animal a bit ago, but it takes a bit for me to catch up with the things going on Down Under. I just recently purchased his latest offering, The Way The World Looks plus Under The Influence EP. It is a long title, but it is essentially a re-release of his debut album with a second CD, with 9 more songs, including an really nice acoustic version of this song.



I bought the new CD/EP with the help of Lucy from the Wes Carr Hub Forum [@WesCarrHubForum], a buddy on Twitter. Got it shipped up from Australia, and am enjoying it on my iPod. For more about Wes Carr, you can visit his official website here.

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say and let you know- I love your blog and one day soon will start buying new music because of your amazing blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zombie, thank you so much. I know you have a lot going on right now, so it means a lot for you to stop by!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails