Friday, June 10, 2011

The Movies of Silly Bunny Pictures

Silly Bunny Pictures

I could hardly let the blogiversary weekend go by without giving a nod to Silly Bunny Pictures, whose quality feature films have graced the posts of this blog on more than one occasion. In fact, check out some of the shots from the movies here. They are exciting, steamy, sultry, sweet, and funny, just like the movies themselves.

Silly Bunny Pictures

It should shock no one when I admit to being a huge fan of Silly Bunny and writer/director Paul Bright. The latest feature, Abrupt Decision, is making the rounds at the film festivals, having kicked off that season with a successful run at the Berlin Film Festival and stars Steve Callahan and David LaDuca. I have yet to see the movie, but am really looking forward to it. This is the trailer for Abrupt Decision.



If anyone is looking to add some films to their collection or to their Netflix cue, you would be wise to consider any of Paul's other films. If you need a bit of a reminder, I have reviewed most of Bright's work here on the blog. The first was the absolutely adorable and charming Angora Ranch. It also stars Bright, and I just loved it.



There is also the movie Theft, a lovely movie with some great actors in it. Bright has a tiny role in the crowd, and did a great job with the direction. The story has all the trademark Silly Bunny charm, with lots of eye candy to entertain as well. Again, I loved it.



Next came Aaron...Albeit a Sex Hero. This movie was so hot and steamy, it brought a bead of sweat on my brow. The action story flies by at breakneck speed, and I was sorry when it ended, cause I could have gone on watching it longer. I bet this would be a fantastic date-night movie. There is plenty of excitement while watching, tons of time when a little snuggle might be in order, and plenty to discuss afterward!



And, finally, there is Altitude Falling, another strong film. Part science fiction, futuristic drama, but it ultimately focuses on on the people at the heart of the drama, and their love. Another great movie I would highly recommend.



For more about Silly Bunny Pictures, check out the official website here. You can also see about purchasing them from Water Bearer Films. They have plenty of great movies for you to check out. You can find them here. You might have seen the Public Service Announcements I have run that were created by Bright and Silly Bunny Pictures. You can find them here, here, here, and here. I ran them because I believe in what they say - that we need to support the artists like Paul Bright, one of many out there creating wonderful LGBT films. Like the LGBT musicians I feature on a regular basis, we need to support them all so they can continue to make their art. Just because you might be able to download on the internet doesn't mean you should. How about getting a sneak peak, and then purchasing it once you know it is a great thing? Or how about just ordering them, cause you know they are gonna be outta this world!

2 comments:

  1. There were a few here I wanted to see and remember from your previous posts - kriky - I just wish I had the time to sit still for 5 minutes whilst I'm home and watch a movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SteveA, see them, you wont be sorry! Great stuff to be watched!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails