Sunday, June 5, 2011

Five on the 5th - June 2011

New 5 on the 5th Banner

It is the 5th of the month, time for Stephen Chapman's Five on the Fifth posts. I am a tad late, because I was working on the photos, which I just took last night. This month, Stephen suggested the theme, "New." Last night, I went to my niece's dance recital, and took pictures. It was darling, with plenty of kids of all talent levels.

Photobucket
Young butterflies experiencing their their first lonely flight...

Photobucket
Young Hip-Hop dancers

Photobucket
Dancing on point is so pretty.

Photobucket
A trio of boys Tap dancing.

Photobucket
I love the motions of the dresses.

7 comments:

  1. Sweet - the 1st pic is classic - especially the little girl in the middle! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics Howard. It's pretty cool to see kids showing off their talents like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your pics! The dancers all looked great! Also, thank you for commenting on my 5 on 5 pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos Howard. Aren't those dance recitals just great. I love seeing how excited the kids are to perform. They try so hard and are so dedicated. I'll bet that was a great show. Well done to feature them like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your approach to the theme given, thanks for sharing!

    Love
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your kind words. I had a fantastic time at the recital, such joy there!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails