Thursday, June 9, 2011

A Photoshoot with Anthony Callea

Anthony Callea

Continuing the celebration of the blogiversary and some music I love, this is really more about a musician I love, Anthony Callea. I just happen to notice the recent posting of a short video of Anthony at a photoshoot, and thought how cute it would be to post it now.



There are some absolutely sexy shots of him that I hope will be used to promote new music - like the shot I used above. But then again, I would love some new music, Anthony, so it might be my wishes talking! To remind everyone why I adore Anthony so much, I thought I would post this edited medley of the talented singer/songwriter performing live. Yes, I still hope to catch him doing that someday!



For more about Anthony, check out his official website here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails