Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Music - Bucky Covington

bucky covington
bucky covington

Bucky Covington was in my top three of favorites on the fifth season of American Idol. I loved his rough-hewn vocals, with that rasp and sly smile making him a joy to watch and hear. A couple of weeks ago I posted about his latest single and video here, and also found out he did a cover of Santa Claus Is Coming To Town. Well, a little country-fried rock never hurt anyone, and here is Bucky!



You can purchase Bucky's version here, or visit his official website here.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting this! I agree, Bucky is great!

    Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerri, I can't help it, I love me some Bucky music!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the live version of Santa Claus is coming to town. Bucky puts on a fantastic live show!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails