Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Music - Clay Aiken




Say what you will, but Clay Aiken killed it on his Holiday album, Merry Christmas With Love. I listen to it every year, and it just warms the cockles of my heart. Here he is singing three favorites from his holiday special. He starts with Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas, The Christmas Waltz, and finally, the original Merry Christmas With Love.



And here is Clay singing My Grown Up Christmas List on Good Morning America in 2005.



Sure, he may not be the best looking, the slickest, nor the sexiest singer out there, but the boy can sing. You can find out more about Clay Aiken [like the tabloids haven't told us all more than we'd ever care to know, including about his child with producer Jaymes Foster, sister of mega-producer David Foster], you can find his official website here.

13 comments:

  1. Did you know that Merry Christmas With Love was the biggest selling Xmas album/cd in more than 30 years?? Why, then, was it NOT up for any music awards?? How sad. This cd IS timeless and RCA (although Clay has recently signed with Decca) should distribute this cd every holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love Clay singing Christmas music. MCWL is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful traditional album. I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Clay's voice on this album!! He's a keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some people have the perfect voice for holiday music. He is one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clay Aikens MCWL is synonymous with Christmas. It's too bad that this CD is not available in stores anymore. It can be ordered at Amazon.com. He has the most beautiful voice of all times.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your article. i think MGUCL is done beautifully and simply by Clay Aiken. I'll be reading your blog from now on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas With Love is definitely one of the best if not the best Christmas CD. I play it over and over every Christmas, and I have lots of Christma music, from Bin to Elvis. It is a shame that MCWL is no longer available in stores. BTW I like your website.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all for stopping by! I am a Clay fan, and am not afraid to say I have all the CDs. I look forward every year to listening to this album!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Howard,

    I noticed your tweet on the subject of Clay Aiken and Christmas music. I coudln't agree more!

    I am a musician and teacher so have either been playing or holding student recitals. I'm about to have some down time, so I will watch for you on Twitter.

    Happy listening!

    Caro

    My blog is Carolina On My Mind. Drop by sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great blog! I love listening to Clay Aiken's Christmas CD. I love all his CD's and think he can sing ANYTHING, but his Christmas music is especially wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Carolina, thank you for stopping by. I will check your blog out!

    ImGranny, thank you for your kind words. I, too, am a fan of Clay!

    ReplyDelete
  13. One year I left MCWL in my car cd player until July. I just never got tired of listening to it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails