Sunday, December 6, 2009

Update - New Milestone - We Belong



Sometime between Thursday and Friday, the hit count for the blog went past 30,000. It took four months to get to 15,000, and then just two more to hit 30K. Honestly, it is a little overwhelming, I didn't expect to hit this number for a while, so I guess I must have stumbled on to something here.

What I know I have stumbled on is a great group of readers who have been so very supportive, as well as some of the artists I've discussed here. Without the artists putting out great music, I would have nothing to post, and without the readers and their comments, it would be pretty damn boring. So thank you all for your contributions. I hope I will continue to make it interesting for everyone, and we can continue to enjoy our time together. To help celebrate the milestone, here is a little Pat Benatar, singing We Belong.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations. I just hit 20o on mine, so I have quite a long way to go! :) Well done. It's your interesting posts that keep people coming, and the word is spreading. Thanks for keeping us into the music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Stan. I am very grateful to have many many wonderful people because of this blog, yourself included.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You put out a great blog ... so don't be surprised at your success. You deserve a big pat on the back and an "Attaboy!!".

    Congrats!!

    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS Howard! It's a great blog which I thoroughly can relate to and absolutely enjoy. Good on you bud! Hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats is a great milestone! I may not always post, but I read almost everyday. You do a great service here and we all thank you! Great job Howard!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is great news, keep it going. I appreciate your taste in music

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all.

    David, you are too kind.

    SteveA, I enjoy your comments!

    Maddie, I'm blushing...

    Wonder Man, and I yours.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails