Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Music - Michael McDonald





From his time with the Doobie Brothers, Michael McDonald's blue-eyed soul has captured my heart. The little growl and the depth of his voice just amazed me. After time doing keyboards and background vocals for Steely Dan, McDonald moved on to the Doobie Brothers in 1975, and immediately made an impact with his voice. The early 80s saw the Doobies looking to shut down the group, and McDonald open up a solo career. And, I have to admit, I have found him to be amazingly sexy from the first time I saw him, and still do. Woof!

Christmas Morning


Peace


To get more on Michael McDonald, visit his official website here.

3 comments:

  1. I like him, too. It's a treat to hear him again on here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good looks, gorgeous baby blues, and he can sing!
    What's not to love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joy, thanks for stopping by, and glad you enjoy the sexy dude!

    Bob, I have only love for him!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails