Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Music - Chris Isaak




Oh, what sexy, sexy man. With his good looks, self-deprecating sense of humor, and a voice that is as smooth as silk, Chris Isaak makes me a happy man. Since I first heard Wicked Game, and then saw the video, I knew I was hooked. That was 1990, and I still can't help but buy whatever this man puts out. That includes the 2004 album, Christmas. Here are some of the songs you can find on that album.

Christmas Medley


Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer


Hey Santa!


You can find more on Chris Isaak at his official website here.

4 comments:

  1. He is quite delish, to look at, and listen to as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorites, Howard! Isn't he a doll?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bob, yes, he is. I love him.

    Beth, I adore him, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Chris and fabulous band for the performance in Indy! Waited to buy you guys a cocktail at the Chatterbox after...but knew you were headed to Chi-town for all the crazies in there..peace and lots of luck!
    Happy New Year! And would Luv to see see you again soon..don't be strangers! Just be strange!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails