Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Music - Anthony Callea - Hymns




As previously stated, I love to listen to Anthony Callea sing. His voice is just amazing to me, and I am just so jealous of the Australians who get to see and hear him on their television, let alone live and in person. Once again this year, Anthony will be performing at Carols by Candlelight, a charitable function in Melbourne, on Christmas Eve. And once again, I will be scouring the web searching for clips and hoping I could have been there myself. So here are clips of him singing Silent Night, O Holy Night, and Ave Maria. They are just beyond description to me.

Silent Night (2006)


O Holy Night (2007)


Ave Maria (2008)


For more about Anthony, you can check out his website here. You can find out more about Tim at his website, here. For further information on Carols by Candlelight, click here.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the beautiful write-up. I hope you get a chance to see him on your TV eventually. I'm in Western Australia, so 3 hours behind, but will be recording and uploading Anthony so his overseas fans can hear him. I'm sure I won't be the only one! Have a lovely Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Howard.

    He does these BIG songs so very very well - and the songs he'll be doing tonight are absolute beauties!

    Enjoy your Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Howard - don't know if you've seen these already, but just in case you haven't here are the youtube links to Anthony's Carols Performances last night.

    Enjoy!


    "THE FIRST NOEL"

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x93qfX8W7tU


    “AMAZING GRACE”

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS7GT1feg8w

    ReplyDelete
  4. mairanya, thanks for stopping by. And I will be looking for those files. LOL

    Oscar, thanks for the links. Can't get enough of Anthony!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails