Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Music - U2



They were the superband of the 80s, and then some. They continue to put out music that is constantly evolving, never just the same old, same old. The last time I saw them was on the Joshua Tree tour, and they were at Giants Stadium. The seats were quite a distance away, but thanks to the video screens, I saw some stuff. But it was great hearing some of that music live! No matter, they also did a few holiday songs, and here they are.

Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)


I Believe In Father Christmas


For more about U2, visit their website here.

1 comment:

  1. I’m a big fan of U2 and I used to attend their concerts, but I hate paying much for tickets. Few months ago, I missed a concert because I could not find cheap tickets that I could afford. Then, I became determined to find a cheaper way to purchase tickets so I would never suffer that same indignity again. After some time of search, I may say that I have finally reached my goal and found a way to buy concert tickets cheaply! Only two nights ago, I came across an interesting website that carries wide selections of tickets at interesting discounts. I was really surprised by the prices they have. You may share with me this experience by checking the site yourself.
    http://www.ticketsout.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails