Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Music - Bon Jovi




Good Lord, Jon Bon Jovi is gorgeous. He is also a good-hearted man, working with many charities, especially when it comes to children. In fact, all the boys in Bon Jovi show up for the charity work, especially when they are rocking out for it. Here you will find some songs they did for the holidays, some of which had the money made going to children. Please Come Home For Christmas, I Wish Everyday Could Be Like Christmas, Blue Christmas and Back Door Santa.








5 comments:

  1. Howard, are you a little horny for Jon? Me too! What is it about guys from New Jersey? I'd like to be in the middle of a Bon Jovi/Springsteen sandwich any day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like him from the metal days - with the teased hair and hairy chest - ummmm! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Larry, in a word, yes.

    SteveA, exactly. Big haired and furry, that's how I like them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jon gets more yummy with age. I like Larry's idea of a Springsteen + Bon Jovi sandwich, I hope he will share.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephen, he does, but I have to admit I miss the chest hair...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails