Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Music - Anthony Callea - Carols



Top: Anthony Callea; Bottom: Tim Campbell & Anthony

I have certainly talked about Anthony before, as I am a huge fan. So when I was putting together my holiday songs, I couldn't leave him out. When I saw all the songs I could use, I knew I had to give him two posts, one for the more traditional carol, which is in this post, and another one featuring Anthony singing more classical hymns.

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town (2007)


Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)(2006)


Last year during the Christmas season, Anthony and partner actor/singer/host Tim Campbell performed at Vision Australia's Carols by Candlelight in Melbourne. An out couple, they are just too adorable together, and Tim is majorly hot. Their voices work quite well together, too. This is Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas, with Tim singing first, and introducing the handsome Anthony.



For more about Anthony, you can check out his website here. You can find out more about Tim at his website, here.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Howard.

    Can't wait to hear what he has in store for us for the upcoming Carols, he's Amabssador of the night again and is performing one of his numbers with a gospel group so it should be very interesting.

    Love all his up tempo Christmas songs but nothing beats his performances of those BIG Christmas songs for me - O Holy Night and Ave Maria were just superb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oscar, thank you for stopping by. I certainly hope I can find the 2009 Carols on the web somewhere. And, clever man that you are, I will be having his hymns on the night of the 23rd. And indeed, it is those very songs! Unless I have something new by then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Blog, Howard. keep it up. Your choices of carols singers are spot on! When only the best will do....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anon, thank you so much. Stop back anytime!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails