Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Welcome

There are two new friends joining the Soundtrack regulars, and I thought I would take a moment to welcome them. I am always excited when someone chooses to follow the blog, since it gives me an idea I might be doing something right. So I'd like to welcome two new followers, both named Tim!
Justify Full


So welcome Timmy from Str8 Up With A Twist. Timmy blogs from Houston, TX, and often gives us a glimpse of the social scene there, but has also had some interesting posts about the Houston mayoral race, and the dirty tactics that were employed. Timmy is also friends with the lovely an luscious Miss Ginger Grant.



This is Tim, and his blog is Tim Brough's Black Leather Bookshelf. You can find reviews of movies and music, including reviews he has posted on Amazon. Tim also had a couple of lines in the movie Aaron...Albeit A Sex Hero.

As a little treat, I thought I would run the following companion video clips. First, there is Surprised Kitty. I think everyone has already seen this one, but it is cute as the dickens.



Now, I have to run a clip made in response to that video by dear Aiden James, singer/songwriter extraordinaire. I will say that I literally laughed out loud.


5 comments:

  1. OMG! I pulled up your blog and there I am with Calvin! LOL I almost let out a nelly scream at my desk at work. Thanx for the shout out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonder Man, I really did laugh.

    Tim B, sounds great!

    Timmy, I am thrilled to have you and Calvin here!

    SteveA, they are cute, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails