Sunday, December 5, 2010

Five on the 5th - December 2010

five on the fifth

It is December 5th, time for Stephen Chapman's Five on the 5th posts. Since it is something I tend to enjoy, once again I am taking part and encourage others to do so as well. This month Stephen made the suggestion of 'Faces', and I am taking part of that exercise. I went to a couple of family functions in the last couple of weeks, and decided to take my camera with me. So, here are some of the faces of my family.

Five On The 5th
Wearing Daddy's Helmet

Five On The 5th
Dad

Five On The 5th
Grandmother & granddaughter

Five On The 5th
Grandmother & grandson

Five On The 5th
Wally

Look forward to seeing what everyone else has to offer. Feel free to post some pictures, and visit Stephen here to list your post with everyone else.

8 comments:

  1. Great use of the topic. I'd hoped to do something similar, but the family party had to be cancelled due to the snow in England.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great concept, love the family theme

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics Howard. I did the same thing with my family. And I love the cute little doggy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's definitely a set of great and vivid portraits. Thanks for sharing.

    Love
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super idea on the theme of faces. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great theme - nice photos.

    -nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stephen, it was a great topic! Thanks for suggesting it.

    Wonder Man, I loved putting it together.

    Cubby, thanks. Wally is my sister's dog.

    Daniel, thank you so much.

    Jason, thanks.

    New Leaf, thnk you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photo's. I love family photo's. Especially the ones where the shared love literally resonates out of the picture.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails