Friday, December 31, 2010

5 on the Fifth - Reminder for January 2011

five on the fifth

As we come up on the New Year and the according celebrations, we are also approaching the latest installment of 5 on the Fifth. One reason I know that is the receipt of a message on FaceBook reminding me, so I thought I would offer the readers the same courtesy. The following is the message from Stephen Chapman.

It's almost time for the next "5 on the Fifth". As usual, everyone is welcome to take part. You can either take 5 random pictures of something that happens to you on the 5th of January (or the days leading up to it) or perhaps go for my suggested theme. This month, the theme is Fun and Games.

So, be they pictures taken during the holiday celebrations, or just part of your everyday life, it is time to make sure your cameras are handy, the battery is charged, and you snap a few shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails