Friday, May 28, 2010

Five on the 5th - Reminder for June

five on the fifth

We are coming up on another of Stephen Chapman's fantastic and fun Five on the 5th posts, and I know some have said they would like to partake in the world-wide fun, so perhaps a reminder is in order [Michael Rivers & Wonder Man, take note!]. Here is the official reminder on the website:

As we will be on holiday on the 5th June, here is plenty of notice about the next "5 on the fifth". It may well turn out a little disjointed, but I will try my best to update my blog as we navigate around the USA.

Anyway... as usual, everyone is welcome to take part. You can either take 5 random pictures of anything that happens to you on the 5th of June (or the days leading up to it) or perhaps go for my suggested theme. This month, the theme is...Looking Up.

I hope that you will be inspired take part and tell your friends about it. Don't forget to add a comment on my blog on the 5th with your name, location and link where the pictures can be found. Remember to mention my blog on your own blog so that your visitors get to see the other contributions.

To visit the entries from last month, click here. Check into Stephen's blog on the first of the month, where he will post the subject of the month's study, which you can accept for decide to go in another direction. Stephen's blog is located here. He is always looking for suggest for the next topic, so stop by and let him know your thoughts. This month, the theme is 'Looking Up.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails