Monday, May 3, 2010

New Video - Brett Every

brett every brett every


I received the most charming email recently, and I have been in such a whirlwind as of late, I am just getting around to bringing it to the blog. So he wrote to introduce himself, an out and proud gay Australian man based in Sydney, and a singer/songwriter. Well, Brett, I am pleased to make your acquaintance, and thank you for sharing your music. He sent a link to the video for his original song, Prince Charming, and I really like it.



That song is from his latest release, Fairy Godmother's Gone To Vegas, which is available on iTunes here. I just purchased it myself, and have enjoyed what I have listened to so far. Enjoyed it a lot. Among the songs on it are the song Close.



From his first album, Camping Out, includes a Rodgers & Hart classic given a new spin. He Was Too Good To Me is a beautiful song.



Brett is taking the world by storm, one Pride Festival at a time. His world tour includes Pride festivals in Milwaukee June 13, as well as Helsinki, Finland, and Munich, Germany, in July. Check out his website here, and his MySpace here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails