Monday, July 13, 2009

Worth Another Listen - Howard Jones



Well, I might be doing some quicker hits for a day or so - the power control on my iMac went down for the count, and it is currently in the shop. So, I will have to blog from work, and I don't usually have the time for the long blogs. So, for my first one, I bring you Howard Jones and Things Can Only Get Better - and they certainly will once my 'puter comes home. I loved Howard Jones, and saw him live many times during the 80s. And if you are making fun of the hair, you obviously don't have to worry about pictures of yourself from the 80s surfacing. Notice I ain't making fun...

7 comments:

  1. that was my theme song in grad school

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Howard--some of the best 80's music!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff, to be sure. Howard is still playing live, and sounding fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always been a fan - and I wore out his cassette back in the 80's.

    After I moved to NYC, I saw Howard Jones, The Human League, and Culture Club at Radio City. I was in heaven!

    XOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, for one, loved the hair....then and now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry - I am just getting through some of your older blogs. I have HoJo's first three albums - Human's Lib; Dream Into Action and One to One. Al three albums are great. My fave of course - Things Can Only Get Better - the 12" version is also quite good - I still play it regularly on my ipod!

    PS: Have you seen a recent pic of HoJo? He looks good!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails