Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sunday Morning with Anthony Callea

Anthony Callea
Anthony Callea

It has been a while since I featured the talented Aussie, so I thought it might be nice to wake up one Sunday morning to Anthony. Now get that thought right out of your mind, of course I meant his music. His gorgeous voice hits new heights when he is singing ballads, perfect for that weekend morning when all you want to do is stay in bed, snuggle under the covers, and play music that takes you on a slow trip to awake. Like, for instance, his version of When You Believe, the song from the animated movie Prince of Egypt.



There is also the astounding Now You're Gone, a cut from his second album, A New Chapter. He sang this song at a memorial for Rob Guest, who had costarred with Anthony in the Australian production of Wicked.



Another tack from A New Chapter is just as rich, so packed with emotion and positive thoughts. It is Live For Love, and I just am amazed when I listen.



For more about Anthony Callea, check out the official website here. He can also be found on twitter here and his YouTube account can be found here.

6 comments:

  1. Jason, glad you like him. I am mad about Anthony's voice. Can't wait for a new album!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for another excellent post about Anthony. mairanya1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mairanya, thank you! I luvs my Anthony! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You so very much for the lovely posts about Anthony. He is a very special young man with a beautiful soul and his voice brings me more musical pleasure than any other artist ever has before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nonapat, you are welcome, but I do it selfishly. I, too, get great pleasure out of his music, and want more. So I shall support as much as I can.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails