Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It Gets Better - Angelo

Photobucket
Photobucket

"Be patient and tough; some day this pain will be useful to you." That is something New York City singer Angelo tells himself all the time, quoting Ovid. To be honest, I just found Angelo through this project, and now that I saw his video, and listened to some of his music, I think it won't be the last time. And I like what he has to say in this video.



trevor project,lgbt youth

For more about Angelo, check out his official website here or his FaceBook page here. If you are someone, or know someone who might be feeling the effects of prejudice and bullying, here is the website for The Trevor Project. They have set up a hotline that can be reached at (866)488-7386. Share the number with those how you think might benefit, because the teenage years are hard enough without the additional issues discovering you are gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender, and the pain inflicted on those youth by people with small minds.

trevor project,lgbt youth

2 comments:

  1. I think I'm gonna hafta investigate this fella some more ...

    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. David, I hears ya. Kinda took my breathe away, too. And his music is good!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails