Wednesday, October 20, 2010

It Gets Better - Jake Walden

Jake Walden

"What's important is who you are."

I have a couple of recent posts about this young man, and out artists whose music really talks to me. And not just me, as you can see in the recent interview by Jason Shaw, a friend of this blog. You can check out his interview here. But since I have posted about the fundraising for his new album, I thought I should run this, as he mentions that part of the money raised on Kickstarter will be going to the Trevor Project. Check out what he has to say.



If you are someone, or know someone who might be feeling the effects of prejudice and bullying, here is the website for The Trevor Project. They have set up a hotline that can be reached at (866)488-7386. Share the number with those how you think might benefit, because the teenage years are hard enough without the additional issues discovering you are gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails